Tryouts for TVSC’s male and female competitive teams will be held June 8-10 at The Villages SC Complex. The schedule will be as follows:
2020 Competitive Tryout Schedule
Monday, June 8th – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Male/ Female Players (2008 through 2012)
Tuesday, June 9th – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Male Players (2005 through 2007)
Wednesday, June 10th – 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Female Players (2003 through 2007)
Male Players (2003 through 2004)
Everyone that is interested in trying out MUST register through the link below.
If you do not register you can not participate.
We understand that not all athletes and families are ready to return to play at this time. We respect your decision. Please contact us so we can discuss your specific situation.
If you can not attend a session please contact us using the email address below.
Tryouts for this year will be modified in accordance with COVID-19 safety guidelines. Details will be as follows:
The Villages Soccer Club and The Villages SC Complex Covid-19 Guidelines
- DO NOT come to the complex if you or someone in your home is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Parents need to check their player’s temperature before tryouts.
- There will NOT be more than 10 people per group. This includes the Coach.
- Due to the current construction taking place and in order to minimize the number of people at the complex players must be dropped off outside of the main gate. Our parking lot and entrance will be closed. Only staff and players of driving age who are driving themselves are allowed to drive into the complex.
- Fields will be set with adequate spacing for social distancing.
- All players should bring their own water bottles. Water will NOT be provided.
- DO NOT share any equipment. Each player will need to bring their own soccer ball.
- ONLY Coaches are allowed to move, pick up equipment (cones, goals, etc.)
- NO direct physical contact is permitted.
- We will have two porta-potties onsite with cones placed 6ft apart in the event there was a line for the bathroom and we will have a handwashing area. Everyone MUST WASH HANDS well.
- Additional guidelines may be added as we continue to adjust to the situation. Updates can be found on our website TheVillagesSoccerClub.com >Programs> Return to Play
To maintain social distancing there will be NO CHECK-IN at tryouts. Players MUST be registered in order to attend. On the morning of your scheduled tryout, you will receive an email with arrival instructions including which Coach and a color you will report to. Players MUST bring their own soccer ball and their own water bottle. Cleats and shinguards are required.
If you have any questions about tryouts or our teams for next year, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
REGISTER TO TRY TO BE PART OF THE BUFFALO FAMILY TODAY!